Just Flight, in partnership with Propair Flight, are excited to present the Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer for Aerofly FS 2.
Following on from their PA-28 & PA-38 series, Duchess Model 76 and C152 aircraft for Aerofly FS 2, this highly detailed simulation of the Hawk T1/A was developed by Just Flight's in-house team and Propair Flight following comprehensive, hands-on research with a real-world ex-RAF and ETPS Hawk T1.
The Hawk T1 is a British-built single engine jet trainer with a two-man tandem cockpit. First flown in 1974, the Hawk has served as an advanced training aircraft for nearly 40 years. The design has proved to be highly successful, with over 900 examples of more than 10 variants sold to air forces in 18 countries, including the UK, Finland, India and Saudi Arabia. The Hawk T1 variant, first delivered to the RAF in 1976, continues to serve as an advanced jet and weapons trainer. Possibly the most well-known Hawk T1s are those flown by the world-famous RAF Red Arrows display team, which has been flying the Hawk T1 since 1979.
The Hawk T1 has been modelled to an exceptional level of detail, featuring PBR materials with real-time environment reflections for superb quality and realism, 4096 x 4096 textures for the highest possible texture clarity, a variety of paint schemes (including the RAF and Red Arrows) and numerous animations.
- Accurately modelled Hawk T1 and T1A, built using real-world aircraft plans
- Numerous animations including a storage hatch, canopy and crew ladder
- Ground equipment including chocks and access steps
- 4096 x 4096 textures for the highest possible texture clarity
- A truly 3D virtual cockpit right down to accurately modelled ejector seats and screw heads - every instrument is constructed fully in 3D with smooth animations
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
- Aircraft configuration system that will allow you to choose between 'cold & dark' or 'ready for take-off' (if aircraft is stationary on the ground)
- Interactive panel for configuring aircraft animations
- Custom-coded electrical system
- Realistic landing gear with slow/fast tyre rotation animation (blurry when rotating fast), precise shock absorber animation and wheel chocks
- Realistic lighting system with rheostat controls
- Custom external lights
The Hawk T1 is supplied in the following twelve paint schemes:
- Hawk T1 Royal Air Force Early trainer livery, XX241
- Hawk T1 Empire Test Pilots School livery, XX341
- Hawk T1 Royal Air Force Valley, Central Flying Squadron, XX176
- Hawk T1 Royal Air Force Camouflage scheme, XX353
- Hawk T1 Royal Air Force 4 FTS, Welsh Dragon livery, XX172
- Hawk T1 Royal Air Force 92 Squadron, RAF Leeming – XX329
- Hawk T1 Royal Air Force Red Arrows 2011 livery XX260
- Hawk T1A Royal Air Force 100 Squadron, Black livery, XX331
- Hawk Mk 51 Finnish Air Force, HW-346
- Hawk Mk 53 Indonesian Air Force, LL-5320
- Hawk Mk 63 Royal Saudi Air Force, 79034
- Hawk Mk 63 Swiss Air Force, U-1252T1
- Realistic and accurate flight dynamics based on real-world performance and handling data, and input from Hawk pilots
- Authentic sound set
- Custom sounds for switches, canopy, warnings and more
- Comprehensive manual with panel guide and performance data (available from the Hawk DLC Store page)