Developed by Carenado, the FSX: Steam Edition rendition of the Cessna® 182Q Skylane® II is a detailed and highly accurate aircraft. This 182Q comes in nine paint schemes across three liveries, multiple different aircraft models and features an accurate virtual cockpit with realistic instruments, superb exterior modelling and exacting flight dynamics.
- 3 paint schemes.
- Regular aircraft variant included - with/without fairings and a mix of both.
- External dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights.
- Polygon-optimized model for good FPS.
- IFR certification.
- Interactive virtual cockpit.
- Full moving parts: ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps and trim tab.
- Animated sections: cowl flaps, opening doors, opening pilot’s window and sun visor.
- Custom 182Q sounds.
- Fully 3D-modelled pilot animation and cockpit area.
- Many details as: pitot pressure chamber, antennas, chocks, pitot tube cover, control lock, baggage area.
- Custom panel and gauges (Includes NAVOMATIC 300A Autopilot).
- Built-in zoom gauges and digital readout features with realistic light effects on gauges.
- Similar behaviour compared with the actual airplane, with real weight and balance.
- Multiple detailed manuals.