The GWR Large Prairies – BR Lined pack adds additional liveries to the GWR Large Prairies Steam Loco Add-On, enabling you to recreate realistic operations in the British Railway era.
These Prairie tanks were built by the Great Western Railway for suburban commuter operations first being built in 1903 and continuing to be built until 1939. They proved so successful that most of the 260+ strong class remained in service until the last days of Steam. Over their lifetime as well as suburban commuter trains they also worked mixed freight services across the GWR network.
Note: This marketplace pack requires you to own the GWR Large Prairies Steam Loco Add-On from Steam.
- Includes the 5100, 5101, 6100 and 8100 classes in British Railways Green and British Railways Black Lined liveries, complete with selectable era-appropriate logos, optional parts and fittings
- Weathered Versions
- Realistic wheel slip physics and effects
- Simulated steam chest
- Realistic train pipe and reservoir vacuum braking
- Cylinder cock management
- Boiler management with priming possible
- Realistic injector control
- Realistic “by the shovel” stoking with synchronised sound
- Second valve regulator effects
- Atmospheric AI effects