4th August 2020
Following the announcement last week that Hull Trains would be resuming train services, the interim timetable has now been released. This is what to expect on a Hull Trains service as they begin to open for business so you can travel with confidence. An absolute priority is keeping you and the traincrew safe.
• We will clearly mark out socially distanced seats using a traffic light system
• Face coverings are now mandatory both onboard and at stations
• We will have cleaners on board every Hull Trains journey
• We will particularly focus on cleaning those areas that customers and staff are more likely to touch, such as handrails, door buttons, tables, arm rests and toilets
• We will use a powerful "virucidal" sanitiser proven to fight against Covid-19 for up to 28 days.
• Please book in advance online as capacity will be reduced
• E-tickets are encouraged over paper tickets
• We have removed onboard catering temporarily
The Hull Trains interim timetable is available to view below, click for a larger version.
Image: Hull Trains