Developer Andreas Hegi continues his journey across the Pacific Northwest with his latest Cascades scenery - 3W5 Concrete Municipal Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Reinvigorating this classic Orbx destination, 3W5 is located between Orcas Island, Anacortes and Darrington in Skagit County, perfect for short hops exploring the jaw-dropping scenery of this corner of Washington State.
Building upon the standards set with his first two airfields for Microsoft Flight Simulator, Andreas has completely reworked Concrete from the original ESP release. New ultra-high-definition artwork, comprehensive PBR, new modelling and terraforming are found throughout. Real-world updates to the airfield are also reflected in this new scenery; the new fuel farm, several hangars under construction, and movement areas have all been created from scratch using up-to-date source material.
Beyond the airfield, explore the townsite and surrounding scenery with a host of landmarks, including the well-known Portland Cement Silos, the historic bridge over the Sauk River, the school and plenty more. Major updates to the ground textures, elevations, vegetation and terraforming extend well beyond the airport perimeter too.
Perfect for bush pilots of all stripes, Concrete Municipal is the latest installment in our highly popular Pacific Northwest series for Microsoft Flight Simulator!
- Completely new version of 3W5 for MSFS
- Located in the heart of the Pacific Northwest
- Full PBR UHD texturing
- Charming bespoke details
- Extensive updates to the surrounding scenery
- Major POIs and landmarks around town
- Completely new weather-influenced ground polygon
- Sloped runway
- Complete dynamic & emissive night lighting
- Ultra high-definition GSE
- Perfect for bush pilots
- A classic Orbx destination brought to life for MSFS
- Developed by developer Andreas Hegi