One of the best twin-engine trainer aircraft available anywhere. This light aircraft exceeds expectations with its reliability and durability. Seminole is one of the tamest, friendliest light twins ever built making it very appropriate for learning to fly twins. Many pilots have trained in the Seminole for decades.
The secret of the Seminole's success is its counterrotating propellers. Since left and right propellers spin in opposite directions, the adverse aerodynamic effects of a failed engine are reduced because there is no "critical engine".
Twin engine, four seats, 360 HP (180 HP each engine), a cruise speed of 160 KTS and a maximum range of 915 NM are its main features.
- Default GNS530
- Custom S-TEC 55 autopilot.
- Default KX165 NAV2/COM2.
- Default KR87 ADF.
- Custom BK KN64 DME.
- Default G330 Transponder.
- Engine and wind sound effects when opening doors and windows.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements).
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Tablet interface for controlling static elements, pilots, opening doors etc; and starting options such as cold and dark and ready to taxi.