Dortmund Airport (IATA: DTM, ICAO: EDLW) is a minor international airport located 10 km (6.2 mi) east of Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia. It serves the eastern Rhine-Ruhr area, the largest urban agglomeration in Germany, and is mainly used for low-cost and leisure charter flights. In 2019 the airport served 2,719,563 passengers. The nearest major international airport is Düsseldorf Airport approx. 70 km (43 mi) to the southwest.
This product is Compatible with MSFS2020.
• Highly Detailed dortmund Intl Airport (EDLW).
• Highly Detailed Airport Terminal , Buildings and installation Hangars and Ground Poly Design.
• Corrected Main Apron And GAT Apron Elevation And Mesh Terrains.
• Full Airport Layout Redesigned (Parking Positions and Taxiways Realworld)
• Full Dynamic Lighting.
• Custom Animated Jetways, with Dynamic.
• Accurate Custom Taxiway Signs and Ground Markings.
• Frame Rates Friendly