The scenery EPSY Olsztyn-Mazury International Airport (IATA: SZY, ICAO: EPSY) is the regional and international passenger airport in the North-East of Poland and is called as the gateway to the Masurian Lake District. From 2014 to 2015, the airport was rebuilt. Its runway was extended and overhauled; a new terminal, railway link and further facilities were erected.
The Olsztyn-Mazury airport has a newly extended and resurfaced runway that is 2500 meters long and 60 meters wide, a new ILS system. Currently provides space for C class aircrafts – including deicing station and a one spot helipad 40 x 40 with a taxing space.
Olsztyn-Mazury Airport offers scheduled flights to London Luton and Dortmund operated by WizzAir, London Stansted, operated by Ryanair and Lviv operated by LOT Polish Airlines. With constant growth of passeners new destinations are planned to be introduced in near future.
- EPSY International airport, completely HD buildings with all detailed,
- Highly detailed Terminal Interior,
- High resolution ground textures,
- Fully dynamic lighting (excellent night effects),
- Custom Runways, Aprons & Taxiways,
- Hand-placed vegetation,
- Optimized for excellent performance,
- EPSY charts.