Bouarfa, is a city in Oriental Region in northeastern Morocco and located in the heart of the desert plains. The airport has a capacity of 100,000 passengers a year.
This city is known for its moroccan artisana and its mines in the heart of the desert.
This all-new version for Microsoft Flight Simulator is packed with upgrades and important enhancements.
- Accurate rendition of GMFB Bouarfa International Aiport
- 4K resolution textures
- Custom PBR materials throughout entire airport
- Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and ground with texture baking
- Custom taxiway signs with hand-painted taxi marks
- Realistic hand placed night lighting with floodlights and glows
- Optimized for great performance and visual quality