Exported to countries around the globe, Jabiru aircraft is a tried and tested concept in Australian aviation, being used for recreational flying, flight training, rural property management, commuting, surveillance and surveying. The Jabiru J160/J170 aircraft are powered by a Jabiru 4 cylinder 4 stroke 2200cc air cooled engine which makes the aircraft a joy to fly, with a 100 knot cruise speed and a very economical engine, it is a popular training aircraft for Australia's Recreational Aviation certification.
A paintkit is available via download.
DISCLAIMER Under NO circumstances is any component of this product intended to replace, or compliment, any form of real-world training materials. The intended use is for entertainment purposes ONLY. ALWAYS refer to approved publications from the aircraft manufacturer when flying aircraft. This product is an artistic representation of the Jabiru J160/J170 and is not endorsed or affiliated with Jabiru Aircraft Pty Ltd. All trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners and are used for descriptive purposes only.
- Two airframes for the price of one! The Jabiru J160 & J170!
- Four custom instrument panels over a variety of aircraft layouts.
- A superb soundset recorded directly from the Jabiru engine using Wwise techniques.
- A BONUS Bush Trip! Explore the Gippsland Lakes area of Eastern Victoria and visit locations close to the heart of the IRIS Simulations team!
- High resolution paintkit available separately
- An in-simulator aircraft manager allows the user to toggle on or off various visual parts.
- A superb flight model for the light handling and excellent characteristics of the Jabiru J160 & J170 aircraft tested and flown by Jabiru pilots and instructors.
- A total of sixteen high resolution paint schemes over two aircraft.