One of Orbx’s most popular airports comes to Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Burbank Airport, developed by Matteo Veneziani, by is one of the primary airports of the Los Angeles area, with mainline carriers flying to destinations across the US. As the closest airport to downtown LA and the major film studios, it is also highly popular with corporate traffic, as well as being a major cargo hub for FedEx and UPS.
Aside from trans-continental flights to locations such as Atlanta, Chicago, Las Vegas and Denver, Burbank is located a short distance from favorite Orbx destinations such as Palm Springs, San Diego, Santa Barbara and Monterey.
This comprehensive package has been created with great care and incredible attention to detail for all simmers to enjoy. Take flight with Orbx and explore the skies of Tinseltown today
- Complete ultra-HD rendition of Hollywood Burbank Airport
- Custom modelling throughout, with complete PBR textures
- Unique GSE and static aircraft fleet unique to Burbank
- Located in default photogrammetry area
- Custom vegetation, grass and non-airside detailing
- High detail, weather influenced ground poly
- Implements start-of-the-art optimization techniques to ensure best performance
- Developed by Matteo Veneziani