The Clearwater Airpark is located in the heart of Pinellas County, Florida. The airport sits at an elevation of 71 feet above sea level and is equipped with a newly extended and resurfaced 4108 foot runway and taxiway. It features beautiful landings on both sides with downtown Clearwater present.
Take offs and landings are permitted from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. The FBO is attended daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- PBR lighting/taxiways.
- 2020 airport layout
- Many different hand-crafted objects
- Ground clutter
- Redone vegetation
- Proper airport data/logic (PAPI light positioning with proper degree/angle, AI taxipathing, etc.)
- HD buildings with fully implemented PBR
- Made specifically brand new for MFS
- Custom mesh work and mesh cleanup
- HDR night lighting