Located in Florida, in the famous Keys, The Boca Chica Field aka Naval Air Station Key west, is located on Boca Chica Key, four miles (6 km) east of the central district of Key west.
The Airfield belongs to the Fighter Composite Squadron 111 (VFC-111) using the F-5N Tiger, as an agressor fighter for Dogfight Training as the Strike Fighter Squadron 106 (VFA 106)
Using F/A 18 Super Hornets. The NAS Key West is for the first time depicted under FS2020 during the 2005-2010 period.
- Handplaced buildings and vegetation polygons to match reality
- Photoreal textured Buildings, accurate as reality
- Night Lighting
- Numerous Static Aircraft such as F-18Hornets, F5 Tigers, C2A Greyhound, Gulfstream G-159, SH-60 SeaHawk and HH-60 Jayhawk and much more
- Accurate Aprons and Taxiways in accordance of the available charts.
- Many Goodies and eye candies such as Marshalls, US Navy Personel and other objects to make the scenery more immersive
- Scenery developped to be "FPS Friendly"