A Classic is Reborn for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Developer Andreas Hegi respectfully pays homage to one of the most memorable airfields that has graced the simulator since the days of FS9. Located in the largest of the San Juan Islands of the Pacific Northwest, in the northwestern corner of Washington state in San Juan County, KORS brings the spirit and charm of Orcas Island to the next generation of Flight Simulator.
Delight in full PBR UHD texturing, updated models, bespoke detailing and weather-influenced ground polys. Sloped runways, elevated taxiways, beautiful grass and mixed dynamic and emissive lighting bring even further character to this charming airport. A completely new version of this scenery that harnesses the latest technology of the new simulator platform, Orcas is the perfect home for all VFR flyers.
Enjoy the spirit and the charm that is Orcas Island Airport today!
- Completely new version of KORS for MSFS
- Full PBR UHD texturing
- Charming bespoke details
- Completely new weather-influenced ground polygon
- Sloped runway and elevated taxiways
- Complete dynamic & emissive night lighting
- Improved and updated vegetation and grass
- Ultra high-definition GSE
- Updated marina
- One of the most iconic destinations of the PNW
- Perfect for VFR flyers
- Developed by Andreas Hegi