PULA AIRPORT is photoreal scenery of the south part of Istrian peninsula in Croatia which includes international airport Pula (LDPL), whole town Pula, small sport airport Medulin (LDPM), and national park islands Brijuni. It is continuation of design of MSFS Croatian airports.
- Airport Pula (LDPL) with the Military part of the airport.
- Real and precise multi-elevation airport model and runway.
- Detailed ground markings based on recent charts.
- Detailed airport buildings with semitransparent windows with real interior designs.
- Photoreal textures of the all objects and buildings on the airport based on onside HD photos.
- Custom 3D trees and bushes
- Dynamic lighting and night illumination
- Pula town with all real custom buildings in Dalmatian style (arena, buildings, skyscrapers, fortress, shipyard, marina, surounding hotels, military objects, islands Brijuni etc) based on onside photos.