Split airport (LDSP) is one of the three main airports in Croatia (LDZA, LDDU and LDSP). Airport is situated near the Adriatic coast with very interesting approaches, because of the surrounding mountains and the beautiful landscape.
During the last two years, airport has been mostly rebuilt with a completely new terminal, which was opened last summer. This scenery includes all modifications and reconstructions of the actual airport. As the airport is located on a sloping terrain, some facilities are at different levels, which is extremely precisely modeled in the scenario. Also, the runway is not flat, than it is significantly multiple sloped in the shape of the letter S, which was also reconstructed in detail.The scenery further includes hundreds of custom objects (old town Trogir, shipyard, bridges, churches, custom trees etc).
- Airport Split (LDSP) and the Military Base „Divujle“ (LDHD) with wide surrounding.
- Real and precise multi-elevation airport model and runway surrounding area.
- Very precise and real slope runway and taxyways.
- Detailed ground markings based on recent charts.
- Extremely detailed airport buildings with semitransparent windows of both terminals with real interior designs.
- Custom 3D trees.
- Photoreal textures of the all objects and buildings on the airport based on onside HD photos.
- Dynamic lighting and night illumination