NCE Cote d'Azur Airport (French: Aeroport Nice Cote d'Azur) (IATA: NCE, ICAO: LFMN) is an international airport located 3.2 NM (5.9 km; 3.7 mi) southwest of Nice, in the Alpes-Maritimes department of France. It is the third busiest airport in France and serves as a focus city for Air France and an operating base for easyJet. In 2013, it handled 11,554,195 passengers. The airport is positioned 7 km (4 mi) west of the city centre, and is the principal port of arrival for passengers to the Cote d'Azur.
Due to its proximity to the Principality of Monaco, it also serves as the city-state's airport, with helicopter service linking the principality and airport. Some airlines market Monaco as a destination via Nice Airport.
- Ground polygon textures have been changed
- More than 20 parking lots have been changed added
- Taxiways have been fixed / added
- New 3D models have been added
- Afcad was corrected for current navdata and parking scheme