EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg is represent an airport bordering 3 countries in Europe: France, Switzerland and Germany. Made from the ground up in full PBR, to achieve the most realistic looking representation of this airport to date.
- A true next-gen graphic product, completely made in PBR.
- Fully rolling terrain and precise sloped runways based on their real altitude profile ( MSFS only ).
- Static REGA helicopter parked at REGA base ( MSFS only ).
- Hundreds of Dynamic Lights in the MSFS version, all individually placed.
- P3D Dynamic Lights with two levels of complexity controlled by the in-game YouControl menu.
- Highly detailed custom jetways, using SODE in P3D and the latest SDK in MSFS.
- GSX Level 2 free to use at this airport in P3D.
- Complete GSX Level 2 integration, including custom Pushback routes on each parking ( P3D only ).
- Animated passengers inside the terminal, visible from the cockpit. Can be optionally disabled ( P3D only ).
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- LaBelvedere spotting place with animated people.
- Complete four season textures in P3D, with snow effects in Winter in MSFS.