Samos is a Greek island located in the Eastern Aegean Sea. It is the birthplace of mathematician Pythagoras and philosopher Epicurus, and is known for its sweet Muscat wine.
The Airport is famous for its challenging approaches to both runways 09/27.
With prevailing northerly winds, runway 09 is most commonly used and provides an interesting approach with little room for error. Serving roughly 500,000 passengers annually, it is a very popular holiday destination.
- Highly detailed 3D model of the renovated airport (Main Terminal, Apron, Runway, etc.).
- Accurate and up to date Apron/Runway Layout.
- Up to 8K textures exclusively using PBR.
- Countless custom buildings and landmarks around the island including Ports, Museums, Schools, Churches, Hotels, Beaches, Roads, Temples and many more.
- Custom made/placed villages of Pythagorio, Potokaki and Ireon.
- Accurate approach landmarks, approved by real-world rated pilots.
- PDF Approach Briefing made with real-world rated pilots included.
- Realistic 3D night lighting.
- Custom made/placed airport surroundings in cooperation with locals.
- Custom placed main road network.
- Custom placed vegetation.
- VFR Landmarks scattered around the island.
- Fully working ground and ATC services.