Created in cooperation with Area77 Simulations, we are proud to present Maia Airport!
A small heaven for GA pilots, Maia-Vilar de Luz airport is situated 13km from Porto's Francisco Sa Carneiro airport and 10km from Maia's town center. Sitting atop a hill, Maia airport makes for a spectacular view of the Portugese countryside's rolling hills and the city of Porto.
Built from the ground up for Microsoft Flight Simulator, the airport features:
- High detail buildings and surrounding area of Maia airport
- Animated hangar that will open its doors in the morning and close at night with the airport.
- Custom tunnel, under the threshold of Runway 16
- Detailed tower interior
- Planespotters are scattered around the airport, appearing at different times of day
- Animated workers are about doing their job.
Also created with the help of Porto Aeroclub, included in the package are:
- Torre do Lidador, home of Maia's town hall and a visual landmark for pilots flying from Maia to Porto.
- High detail rendition of the 20-storey tower
- Landmark marker on MSFS map
- Visible interior and night textures
- Repaints of the Cessna 172, 152 and Savage Cub in Aeroclub do Porto colours