Monterrey International Airport, (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional de Monterrey, IATA: MTY, ICAO: MMMY), ceremonial name General Mariano Escobedo International Airport, is an international airport located in Apodaca, Nuevo León, Mexico. Together with Del Norte International Airport, the airport handles domestic and international operations for the city of Monterrey and its metropolitan area.
- glTF native PBR Models.
- Detailed hangars and terminal buildings.
- Dynamic lighting.
- Highly detailed ground surfaces.
- Precise AFD system (AFCAD).
- Native volumetric grass and vegetation.
- Native windsocks and taxisigns.
- Native landing, runway, and taxiway lighting.
- Static aircraft and vehicles.
- Animated radar facilities and wigwag lights.
- Static jetways.
- Navigation systems facilities and antennas.
- Detailed surrounding places like a hospital, hotel zone, gas stations, car rental, supermarkets a soccer field and a spa near runway 11/29.