Welcome to the Msembe Airstrip (in the SIM is Airport but it's an Airstrip in reality) ICAO HTNI (in-SIM is wrong as well, the right ICAO is HTMR) in the heart of Tanzania. It's the airstrip that serves the Ruaha National Park in the Iringa Region.
- Mdonya River has been enhanced.
- Moving groups of Elephants and Giraffes now roam the area freely.
- Static Elephants, Giraffes, Rhinos and Flamingos have been scattered everywhere.
- Custom Hot Air Baloon now fly around the village.
- Added a medium ramp #1 in the village, so you can taxi to the strip.