Created in cooperation with Area77 Simulations, we are proud to present Okavango Delta!
Visit one of the planet’s most diverse and untouched natural habitats! A prime safari destination and a bush pilot’s dream, the Okavango delta has been created in exquisite detail with the intent of offering sim pilots and virtual tourists an experience like no other!
Created from the ground up using the best techniques available in Microsoft Flight Simulator, the SWS Okavango delta is not just a scenery, but an experience like no other! Whether flying, droning or driving, there is always something to see as the Okavango wetlands are teeming with animals, tourists and safari camps.
- 9200 sq. km of scenery with hand-placed wetlands and objects
- More than 12000 animals spread around the area
- Nine custom airstrips
- Six camps modelled in very high detail with building interiors: Abu, Nxabega, Xigera, Chief’s camp, Mombo, Guma
- Many smaller camps and tour groups
- Multiple helipads scattered around the delta
- A repaint of the C208 in the imaginary “Safari Wings” livery
- Two bush trips to fly around the delta