Faisalabad International Airport (IATA: LYP, ICAO: OPFA) is an international airport located about 6 miles south of the city center of “Faisalabad, Punjab” in Pakistan. It serves the local and surrounding areas of Faisalabad. It also serves as a standby base for the Air force.
In 2015, expansion work started on the airport which included upgrading the taxiways, apron and the terminal building to handle more traffic. The terminal was finally inaugurated in March, 2018. In 2020, the parallel taxiway underwent reconstruction work to convert it into a runway. The work was completed in 2021. It can handle aircrafts below up to B767 only.
- Fully Custom 3d models for all airport buildings
- PBR textures for ground, buildings
- High Resolution crisp textures
- New Rwy 03L/21R included
- Custom Animated jetways with custom soundsAnimated Flags
- Taxiway Layout/Runway Lighting as per real charts
- Custom Vehicles, Misc. objects modeled