The Air Club of Santa Catarina (ASC), icone of TMA Floripa, is located in Sertão do Maruim, São José, Santa Catarina, next to Pedra Branca neighborhood and has a great and independent structure.
It´s founded in 1937 and since then it has been involved in training pilots with a lot of credibility and responsability.
• Reproduce ATC with FCA, taxiway and varius positions, fully functional;
• PBR textures;
• Xavante Monument (represented by the re-reading of A29 EMB-314 Tucano of Brazilian Air Force);
• Existing buildings attached to the aerodrome site;
• 20 hangars (arranged in unique and conjugated constructions);
• Gas station;
• Insertion of the Pedra Branca (Visual reference for the flights in the region);
• Insertion of buildings at the end of the threshold 03, according to those existing on site;
• Exclusive static and animated ASSETS, AEROCB (cave, masts, gates, posts and lamps, aircraft and vehicles) modeled exclusively for ths scenario that leave the immersion of a high level and that you´ll only find here.