Welcome to the City of Lions - Lviv in Ukraine, located in the geographical heart of Europe. Danylo Halytskyi International Airport "Lviv" is the biggest airport in Western Ukraine. Its route network consists of more than 60 destinations across Europe and Middle East.
For the Euro-2012 championship the new air-terminal complex was built at the airport. New terminal "A" with a total area of 39 thousand square meters has 9 departure gates, 4 of which are jet bridges, 28 check-in desks, 18 passport control checkpoints and 12 aviation security control checkpoints, and all of that is modeled in this scenery for you to enjoy.
- Terminal Carcass made with AutoCAD to almost identically replicate the real building
- Custom Animated Jetways with dynamic hood to perfectly fit any airframe.
- Custom Ground polygons with custom markings and dirt
- ILS/VOR data according to latest AIP (On-line ready)
- 2021 layout
- Custom night lighting
- PBR textures for every object
- Optimized LODs and textures for smooth performance
- Animated vehicles on aprons
- Default ATC/Traffic integration
- Parallax Window Mapping for a visual “3d Interior effect”
- Lviv Arena, Lviv State Aircraft Repair Plant, Socar Gas Station included