Railway Empire heads to ‘Northern Europe’ with its latest DLC. Aid the Swedish Parliament and construct a national railroad to continue the country’s far-reaching industrial advancements along the lakes and sprawling rivers that were first used by freight ships to provide goods and supplies to Northern Europe’s people.
- New scenario: Hibernation (1853-1870)
- Map expansion: ‘Northern Europe’ (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
- 3 historical engines: Odin (2-2-2), Prins August (2-4-0) and SJB II (4-6-0)
- 10 new tradeable goods (e.g. crisp bread and brown cheese) and 30 new cities
- ‘Concession’ feature: The map is divided into sections. Buy concessions to gain access to new building grounds (Also available on the full North American map)
- Snow: Enhanced weather system for all northern regions in the game
- New regional soundtrack