Experience a prime example of modern-day traction with Just Trains’ detailed BR Class 222 for Train Simulator!
Since 2004, the BR Class 222 ‘Meridian’ has been serving inter-city routes from London and into the Midlands. The class is an evolution of the Voyager fleet, albeit with a revised front end style and different interior; much like their predecessors, the 222s can achieve 125 mph in daily operation.
Throughout their life, the fleet of 27 have seen use on East Coast Main Line, and more predominantly the Midland Main Line, wearing a variety of liveries in the process. The units were built as 4 and 9-car sets, however this has been reformed in recent years to be 4, 5 and 7-car sets to allow for greater service flexibility.
With Just Trains’ authentic BR Class 222 for Train Simulator, you can sit in the cab of this modern workhorse for yourself and learn the intricacies of operating high-speed services on the Midland Main Line!
- BR Class 222 DEMU in various liveries, including Midland Mainline and East Midlands Trains
- Authentic “cold and dark” start-up procedure
- Partially simulated Train Management System
- Auto slow-speed function
- NRN radio test call function
- Accurate handling characteristics
- 10 scenarios, 9 for the Midland Main Line route and 1 for the East Coast Main Line route
- Quick Drive compatible