Experience with TramSim the most modern tram simulator, which impresses with photo-realistic graphics and as first location the Austrian capital Vienna in a virtual reality that has never been seen before.
You can get started with the beginner mode and activate controls for advanced users. Steer unerringly through the traffic in the approx. 25 km long route network. Particular attention is paid to the high-quality textures, the exact height profile and the track geometry with prototypical rail and switch types.
Regardless of whether it is open world, regular service with a timetable, level ranking or our tram challenges - there is something for every taste! Bring your passengers safely to their destination and put your driving skills to the test in the tram challenges. Many hours of fun, entertainment and wonderful impressions await you!
- Next-level tram simulation with photo-realistic graphics, highly detailed buildings, authentic vehicle dynamics and many functions
- Various game modes: open world, line operation with timetable, level ranking, tram challenges
- Advanced AI for pedestrians, passengers and cars
- Controls with game controller, keyboard or your own construction from joystick emulators possible
With a detailed replica of the new generation of trams from Vienna’s tramline "Flexity", you will immerse yourself in the exciting world of tram simulation. The driving dynamics as well as the sound and the complete route of Tramline 1 were modeled exactly on the original.
- Detailed implementation of the new generation of trams of Vienna’s tramline "Flexity"
- True-to-original sounds and original announcements
Discover the center of Vienna - one of the most beautiful and greenest cities in the world! The historic city center with the magnificent Ringstrasse, countless sights, classic buildings and a wonderful ambience are waiting for you.
- Detailed replica of Vienna's downtown area around the famous Vienna Ringstrasse along the Tramline 1 with replicas of several hundred individual buildings
- Comprehensive 4 km² map with a tram network of over 25 km in a densely built-up city center
- Countless sights: the Hundertwasserhaus, the Urania observatory, the parliament, the Vienna State Opera, the Heldentor, the town hall, the historic water tower and much more.
- Exact track geometry, elevation, topography and prototypical switch types
- Varied route with various turning loops and tunnel section (USTRAB)