About Argonus and the Gods of Stone
From the creators of Shadowgate comes Argonus and the Gods of Stone, a first-person legendary adventure. Paying homage to the great fantasy films of the '60s and '70s, Argonus and the Gods of Stone is set within the world of ancient Greece. You are Argonus, a historian and cartographer, who awakes to find himself lost on strange shores. The Argo, famed ship of hero Jason and his Argonauts, has been pulled onto sharp rocks by a siren’s song and now lies shattered in shallow waters. When you discover the fate of your stalwart companions, you must make a deal with a goddess - Stop the blight that has taken untold lives in return for safe passage home or risk succumbing to the bedevilment that stalks this isle...
- Explore a beautifully-rendered Greek isle and discover a world of gods and monsters.
- Solve intriguing in-world puzzles and unlock ancient mysteries.
- Experience a thrilling mythological story, narrated by Betsy Brantley (Princess Bride, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?).
- Enjoy a dynamic soundtrack by composer Rich Douglas.
- Utilize a streamlined command & inventory system, keeping you immersed in the adventure.
- Use your map to chart your in-game progress and relive your great deeds through your journal.
- Convenient options include full controller support, subtitles, on-screen cursor, vintage b/w filter, audio and visual sliders and more.
- Unlock 20 Steam achievements.
Downloadable digital content will be available and includes the following:
- An immersive walk-through audio book, narrated by Betsy Brantley (English ~ 3.5 hrs).
- Argonus and the Gods of Stone Original Soundtrack by composer Rich Douglas.
- The Concept Art of Argonus by illustrator Nabetse Zitro (~ 20 pgs).
The Olympus Edition
A Special bundle that includes both the game Argonus and the Gods of Stone and the Argonautica DLC.