One of Germany’s earliest and most important railway routes between Berlin and Wittenberg is now available for Train Simulator.
The origins of the route were established in 1840 by the Berlin-Anhalt Railway Company, who constructed a railway line between Berlin and Köthen, via Jüterborg and Dessau. The Berlin-Anhalt Railway Company was considered to be one of the most important railway companies in Germany and one of the first long-distance railways in the country.
The route regularly carried at least 30 long-distance passenger trains in each direction daily, and was a major intersection for services running between Germany’s major cities and Eastern European countries, including the Czech Republic and Austria. During the GDR era, traffic on the route increased significantly as much freight was then carried by rail.
The 115km (71 mile) route from Berlin Hbf to Wittenberg for Train Simulator, developed by Aerosoft, also features the unopened extension to Berlin Brandenburg Airport, Line S25 from Teltow to Potsdamer Platz, and sections of the North-South S-Bahn Tunnel in Berlin.
Many of Berlin’s popular attractions also feature prominently, alongside freight lines at Lutherstadt Wittenberg Ost, Niedergörsdorf, Jüterbog and Luckenwalde, Rangierszenarien freight depot, the Container depot at Großbeeren and locomotive depot at Lutherstadt Wittenberg.
- 115km (71 mile) route from Berlin Hbf to Wittenberg
- Line S25 from Teltow to Potsdamer Platz
- North-South S-Bahn Tunnel in Berlin
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport line extension
- Freight lines at Lutherstadt Wittenberg Ost, Niedergörsdorf, Jüterbog and Luckenwalde
- Großbeeren container depot
- Lutherstadt Wittenberg locomotive depot
- 10 scenarios for the route
BUY NOW! STEAM
DOWNLOAD/VIEW MANUAL - HERE