The Class 156 DMU, also known as a Super Sprinter, was built from 1987 to 1989 by Metro-Cammell as part of the effort to replace the ageing fleet of first-generation DMUs dating back to the 1950s. The Class 156s were all built as two-car sets, each set comprising a pair of driving motor units. Powered by 6-cylinder diesel engines, Super Sprinters are rated to run at 75mph and are used mainly for suburban and short-haul branch line duties. All units have now passed from British Rail ownership into private hands, and are currently in operation with a number of train operators including Scotrail, Northern Rail, East Midlands Trains, and National Express East Anglia.
- Advance Warning System (AWS) self-test routine.
- Fully functional destination blind (operates during game-play).
- Westinghouse notched brake system.
- Animated cab accessories such as windows, sun blinds and arm rest.
- Fully functional wheel slip protection (WSP) with realistic speedo fluctuations.
- High quality audio with stereo cab sound effects.
- Semi-functional “compressor speed up” feature.
- Realistic cab night lighting effects.
- Driver to guard buzzer.
- Drivers Reminder Application (DRA).
- Projecting exterior headlights for low light visibility
- Cab night lighting (activated using Shift + L)
- QuickDrive Compatible
BUY NOW! STEAM
DOWNLOAD/VIEW MANUAL - HERE