The Class 60 was the last mainline diesel locomotive built in the UK and Class 60s are still giving sterling service hauling heavy freight.
Joining the other Advanced locomotives in our range, the Class 60 employs extensive ActivScript technology to provide many realistic and accurate operations exclusive to Just Trains add-ons. Thanks to ActivScript technology, the Advanced range provides immersive features such as advanced operating controls, realistic systems and authentic sounds.
If you just want to jump into the cab and use the TS2014 HUD controls, we have supplied an easy-to-use Switcher tool to allow you to swap quickly and easily between the simple HUD controls and operating the Advanced controls directly in the cab.
A set of popular liveries is included and also six exciting custom and Free Roam scenarios, some of which require additional routes.
The Class 60 Advanced comes with a set of Just Trains Mk1 coaches with passenger view and leaking steam heating effect when used with a steam loco such as the Just Trains Standard 4MT Advanced.
- Dynamic exhaust - dense smoke at start-up; colour and density varies with engine load and temperature
- Variable-speed, independent left and right rain-clearing wipers which work with TS2014 rain effects
- Sander visual effects
- Working cab, clipboard and instrument lights
- Individual horn tones
- Realistic air brake controls with centre return (when controlled from keyboard)
- Working train length button
- Auto Slow Speed Control to select a slow speed of 0.5MPH, 1MPH, or 2.7MPH. Locomotive will accelerate/decelerate automatically to hold the set speed.
- Operational Slow speedometer
- Driver’s key (must be inserted before reverser can be moved)
- AWS/DSD self-test
- Enhanced cab detail and texturing
- Custom couplings
- Custom driver model
- Custom bogie and coupling sounds
- Electronic power control system regulates traction motor current and engine RPM
- After emergency brake application due to acknowledging an AWS or DSD alert, there is a 105-second timer before the brakes can be released again
- Brake pressure reaction times and indications react to the amount of rolling stock connected to the locomotive.