A reproduction of the Class 6400 locomotive that can still be seen on Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch national railways) network.
- Comes in nine colour schemes.
- An additional 5 'look-alike' skins for ACTS, Husa and Strukton. The 'look-alike' colour schemes are technically for a MaK 1206 locomotive. There are some big differences between the 6400 and the MaK 1206, but they look similar enough that these skins are a good substitute for a full custom 1206 locomotive.
- Cab with two working driver positions (front and rear).
- Independent wiper controls for front and rear.
- Flashing yard lights.
- Parking / hand brake.
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls and other functions.
- Dynamic autonumbering with names (each of the 6400 locomotives had a name as well as a number)
- Can be used in your own scenarios.