Road to the Black Sea brings three new European regions. Drivers will be able to expand their company and deliver to the countries of Romania, known for the forested region of Transylvania and the surrounding Carpathian Mountain range, Bulgaria with its diverse terrain and Black Sea coastline, and the Trakya region of Turkey which is the gateway to Europe's largest city, Istanbul.
A significant parts of Road to the Black Sea map are composed of dense urban areas. From large cities to small humble villages found in the countrysides, truckers will also be able to drive on roads which lead to scenic coastlines alongside the Black Sea.
These regions offer a large variety of industries for players to deliver to and from; including farms, logistics companies, mining and steel industries.
- Romania, Bulgaria, and the European part of Turkey to explore
- Border crossings - including feature-rich border controls
- River ferry over the Danube (Dunaj)
- 20 new major populated cities with garages
- Europe's largest city, Istanbul
- Multitude of smaller towns and settlements
- Over 10,000 kilometers of roads to drive on
- 22 new companies to drive for
- 11 new local company docks and industries
- Most famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Detailed characteristic Balkan architecture
- Wide range of brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush typical regional vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Horse carts - for Bulgarian and Romanian countrysides
- Black Sea region achievements to unlock