Probably the world’s most recognizable airliner, with its distinctive hump on the forward fuselage, the Boeing 747™ entered service in the 1970s and has been continually updated with new versions featuring different engines, an extended upper deck area and even a new wing design.
Commercial Level Simulations - now bring you the -200 and -300 versions in superb High Definition (HD) for FSX:SE.
Included is a set of 4 liveries on 24 different models that include the Passenger and Cargo version with three different engine types along with different flight models for the different versions.
747™-200/300 HD FSX is part of the popular and user-friendly Just Flight F-Lite range which is designed to provide detailed, high- quality aircraft that are less demanding to fly than more complex procedural simulators. These aircraft are a significant step up from the default in terms of modelling and cockpit systems, but won't require weeks of study!
- 24 highly detailed passenger and cargo exterior models
- 4 HD airline liveries including manufacturer livery.
- 50 cockpit sounds including system sounds and a talking First Officer
- Custom engine reverser spray effects
- Custom 3D landing and runway turn-off lights
- High quality interactive 3D Virtual Cockpit
- 2D panel with custom gauges
- DX10 preview compatible
- Option for showing the wings from the interior view (wingview)
- Dynamic wing-flex
- Detailed flight deck when seen from the exterior
- Authentic animations - passenger doors, cargo doors, flaps, rudder, elevators, undercarriage, engine fans, thrust reversers and spoilers
- High quality individual sound sets
- Three different engine types modelled
- Wing with later fairing version included