The AJ Savage was the first U.S. bomber specifically designed to carry the atomic bomb. It was North American's first attack bomber for the U.S. Navy designed shortly after the end of World War II, and was the largest twin-engine Heavy Attack aircraft on board the carriers of the time.
- Bomber, refuelling tanker and photo reconnaissance (AJ-2P) variants included.
- Detailed virtual cockpit with gauges, controls and night lighting.
- Bump-mapped 2048-pixel texture sets.
- Very high quality native models.
- Accurately modelled and working catapult bridle and holdback assemblies
- Animated dorsal intake, crew doors, crew, tailhook, bomb bay doors, folding wings/tail and hose/drogue refuelling system.
- Togglable realistic crew figures with accurate period flight gear.
- Animated, featherable propeller blades.
- Illustrated user manual in PDF format.
- 3-engine prop/jet sound set.