Designed to deliver excellent performance throughout the flight envelope, The H145 is the latest member of its 4-ton-class twin-engine rotorcraft product range – with designed-in mission capability and flexibility, especially in high and hot operating conditions. Compact in size, this helicopter’s small footprint and large, flexible cabin make it the aircraft of choice for a variety of civil or military missions.
The best-selling H145 family (BK117, EC145 and H145) has more than 1,350 helicopters in service around the world and has clocked more than 5.5 million flight hours.
- 3 model variants available (Civilian, Luxury, Military)
- Airbus Helionix avionics and an upgraded EFB with support for Navigraph charts
- Avionics will be reworked to deliver graphics with higher fidelity, performance and depth when compared to the Airbus H135
- Compatibility with the optional pms50 GTN750
- Professional 3D modeling, PBR texturing & stunning liveries
- Realistic rotor animations including blade droop
- Realistic turbine, rotor, cabin and environmental sounds designed to provide pilots with the most immersive experience available
- 4 axis autopilot including GPS TRK/FPA, V.APP, GS/APPR and auto-collective (similar to auto throttle)
- Ability to create custom precision GPS vertical approaches to your favorite helipads
- Trend indication for exceedances (TOT, TRQ)
- Helicopter Terrain Awareness and Warning System (HTAWS)
- Detailed systems such as detailed systems MGB, fuel monitoring, electrical and air conditioning
- Accurate limitations for engine N1/TRQ/TOT when all engines operative or one engine inoperative
- Increased range, speed, power and high altitude performance