The Debonair 35-E33 is an American high performance light aircaft introduced in 1968 by the Beech Aircraft corporation. The airplane is powered by a 225hp IO-470K and 116 units were built between 1968 and 1969.
- High detailed interior and exterior 3d models
- 4k textures with full pbr materials
- Custom interior night lightining with individual spotlight for each instrument.
- All switches, knobs, levers and handlers operable (including push to test lights and circuit breakers)
- Default gps, transponder, autopilot, radio panel, cdi and adf
- Static elements (wheel chocks, pitot cover and engine cover)
- Optional digital attitude indicator and optional winglets (above tip tanks)
- Airplane options panel to control static elements, baggage door, winglets and digital attitude indicator)
- Baggage objects visibility according to baggage station weight
- Operable doors and window
- Extra wing tip tanks (120 us. gallon total)
- Fuel transfer system for the tip tanks
- Documentation and checklist (including MSFS checklist)