The Embraer EMB 202 Ipanema is a Brazilian agricultural aircraft used for aerial application, particularly crop dusting. It is produced by Indústria Aeronáutica Neiva, a subsidiary of Embraer located in Botucatu, Brazil. The aircraft is widely employed in Brazil, having market share of about 80%, and the 1,000th delivery was completed on 15 March 2005. Besides aircraft, alcohol-conversion kits for gasoline-powered Ipanemas are also sold.
- 4 LIVERIES WITH 4K TEXTURES
- FULL PBR
- HIGH DETAILED INTERIOR MODEL AND ANIMATIONS
- HIGH DETAILED EXTERIOR MODEL AND ANIMATIONS
- MSFS CHECKLIST
- STATIC ELEMENTS
- CUSTOM SPRAY SYSTEM AND CHEMICAL TANK
- SPRAY SYSTEM USES MSFS VISUAL PARTICLE EFFECTS.
- CUSTOM SOUNDS USING WWISE TECNOLOGY.