Kelowna International Airport (IATA: YLW, ICAO: CYLW) is a Canadian airport located approximately 10 minutes or 6.2 nautical miles (11.5 km; 7.1 mi) northeast of Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada, on Highway 97. The single-runway airport operates scheduled air service to Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria, and Seattle, as well as less frequent seasonal service to Cancún, Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, and Phoenix. Currently, the airport handles up to 38 commercial departures a day, or approximately 266 departures per week. Three major airlines serve the airport; Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, and WestJet. In 2018, YLW overtook Victoria International Airport to become Canada's 10th busiest airport by passenger traffic with 2,080,372, representing a 9.9% increase over 2017.
- High detailed representation of Kelowna International Airport CYLW.
- • Native MSFS SDK Jetways
- • All materials converted and reworked for full PBR
- • Use of native, highly efficient gITF models
- • Custom orthophoto for the airport and surrounding areas
- • Custom Made POI around the city of Kelowna, including the hospital, multiple hotels, shopping Malls, etc.
- • Ultra-High Resolution (4K) Textures.
- • Native night illumination
- • Native snow, rain effects and vegetation
- • Static Aircraft, including Westjet’s Grounded 737MAX8s