Shoreham Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator, now known as Brighton City Airport, takes you to the forefront of general aviation in the UK.
With a stunning coastline, green countryside and classic British towns as you fly into Shoreham, avoiding the busy airspace of London is just a bonus.
Being the oldest licensed airfield in the UK, we have gone to great care to recreate the beautiful art deco style terminal building, as well as ensure many features of the airport has been included, allowing you to immerse yourself in an authentic flight simulation environment.
- Projected mesh ground imagery
- Highly detailed art deco terminal
- Custom ground poly with effects
- Custom modelled airport buildings with PBR
- Custom modelled landmarks