Wycombe Air Park sits on the edge of London and is home to a bustling aviation community. Set in the classic British countryside, Wycombe is a popular airfield for general aviation pilots.
Pilot Plus’ London Wycombe captures the airfield’s atmosphere and unique charm and was built native for MSFS.
Using crisp ground imagery with hand painted ground at 5cm per pixel, with densely packed modelling throughout, Pilot Plus has crafted the definitive version of London Wycombe Air Park. Combining ultra-realistic models with modern texturing techniques, this is the perfect place to start your VFR experience.
Using real-world data and onsite visits, the airfield is completed to the highest detail providing a truly authentic adventure. Soar across the area with accurately placed VFR landmarks all used by real-pilots to complete circuits.
Part of the Pilot Plus Definitive range, Wycombe Air Park is the perfect choice to kick start your general aviation adventures.
- A unique and charming countryside atmosphere with highly detailed 3D modelling
- Full PBR Air park, including apron assets, buildings and ground
- Highly detailed hand painted environment (5cm per pixel)
- Dynamic rain on the control tower glass
- Includes local VFR landmarks used when flying (Stadium, Golden Ball Church, Stokenchurch mast etc..)
- Hand coloured aerial imagery covering the airfield and surroundings (up to 12.5cm per pixel)