A general aviator’s delight and uniquely placed for fast access into London, this Aerodrome started out in the 1930s as a small landing strip, and came into its own during World War II when it was used for the overhaul and repair of military aircraft.
You will be completely immersed in the scenery here, with highly detailed and accurate models based directly from on-location photography bringing the rustic charm of this airport to life.
- PBR textures throughout
- High-res custom groundpoly
- True to life details, including ground vehicles, passengers, flight school and the local pilots’ favourite the 3 Greens Restaurant
- Fully custom modelled airport
- Conditional display of people models depending on season/time of day
- Created from on-site photography