Welcome to KSBA Santa Barbara Municipal Airport - brought to life for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator! Set against the stunning backdrop of the Santa Ynez Mountains in Southern California, the Mediterranean charm of this location is something quite special, with the unique architectural style of the terminal really making the airport pop.
True dynamic lighting throughout, bespoke shrubs and trees, high-fidelity GSE, and ultra-detailed ground both airside and landside are just some of the ways KSBA harnesses the power of the new simulator. And aside from the highly detailed airport, the surrounding area is covered in the default Microsoft photogrammetry, giving you a detailed depiction of Santa Barbara and its surroundings.
KSBA is served by five airlines on a regular basis by CRJs, 737s, A320s and more, and is the perfect combination of airline and GA destination. With its main 6000ft runway and two 4200ft GA runways, it caters to pretty much whatever your favorite type of flying is. We've spent a long time tweaking the performance and making sure that it runs with as little impact as possible, so everyone can have a great experience no matter what they fly. Make this unique airport your base for flying in California today!
- Ultra-detailed rendition of KSBA Santa Barbara Municipal Airport
- Beautiful rendition of the terminal, including interior modelling for maximum depth
- Located in default photogrammetry area
- Complete dynamic & emissive night lighting
- Custom vegetation and trees native to area
- Ultra high-definition GSE
- High detail, weather influenced ground poly covering both airside and landside
- Strongly optimized for good performance with complex aircraft types
- Perfect base in Southern California for both airliner and GA operations
- Developed by Misha Cajic