TBLFscenery are proud to present this beautiful scenery of « Les Sables d’Olonne (Talmont Saint-hilaire) » in Vendée (France). An excellent starting point for VFR trips on the Vendée coast. It is a civil aerodrome, open to public air traffic (CAP) 1, located 5 km south-east of Les Sables d'Olonne, in Vendée (Pays de la Loire region, France). It is used for the practice of leisure and tourism activities (light aviation and parachuting).
- All elements are hand-made, based on actual photos of the site.
- The satellite map has been improved.
- 3 parking spaces near the hangars have been added.
- The relief of the terrain has been improved.
- Details (but essentials) have been added to the scene which improve the realism.
- Lights on the main hangar at night