The ICAO-certified Friburg-Ecuvillens aerodrome is located 7.5 km from Friburg. The airfield was created in 1949. 800m (2625ft) 09/27 asphalted runway dates from 1986.
Fly over the 'region des trois lacs'. Practice VFR night landing. The terrain is a good starting point for a glacier landing Strong parachuting activity in summer.
- Airport modeled with PBR 4K materials
- Hand-placed vegetation, and 3D lighting
- High Resolution Aerial Scenery with custom mesh
- Dynamic lighting,
- Dynamic windsocks, Tee and anemometer, real clocks
- Special national day decorations and lights
- Seasonal decoration ( hay bales, cow)