The accurate and highly detailed 3D model blends delightfully with the visual realism offered by MSFS2020.
You can tell we're proud of it right? But it's the flight model of which we are especially proud.
Working with real-life Porter pilots has let us get down to the nitty-gritty of perfectly emulated performance.
We know you want to do that tricky stuff like beta braked short runway shenanigans as per Air America, or slow diving with skydivers, and the good news is that with the Milviz PC6, you can!
Pull the power lever down to engage Beta mode and turn that huge prop into a barn-door air brake. Lift the lever over the gate and the prop will reverse pitch - for ground use only! It all works just like the real thing!
The Turbo-Porter uses the default G1000, with minor modifications to suit the PC6, in addition to a Bendix-King radio navigation suite including the KAP140 autopilot and the KR87 ADF. For those that prefer something more old-skool, the forthcoming Stage 2 Release will offer a full steam-gauge option, alongside more radio and navigation options.
- High resolution interior and exterior model, with high quality PBR (Physically Based Rendering) materials used for realistic effects and reflections.
- Detailed animations throughout the aircraft, including cabin and cockpit doors, storm window, trap doors, windshield blinds, instrumentation, and more.
- External interactive details such as chocks, tie downs, and covers lend a sense of purpose and immersion to your start-up and shutdown experiences.
- Skis can be outfitted on the PC-6 to allow for exciting adventures off of the beaten path!
- Functional trap doors complete with the visual effect of dropable cargo!
- Configurable external fuel tanks with properly emulated fuel pump behaviour and annunciations.
- Dynamic and fully adjustable cockpit and cabin lighting for atmospheric night flying.
- Professionally recorded sound set from a real world PC-6 specifically for this release so as to provide the utmost in immersion.
- Fully supports MSFS visual icing effects. The PC-6 is not rated for flight into known icing conditions, so be cautious!
- Two distinct cabin configurations for hauling either passengers or cargo.
- Highly detailed tablet is present in the aircraft to allow for in-depth configuration of your flight, including randomized passenger loads and a dynamic cargo system which adjusts the loaded weight and visual appearance in an intuitive manner.
- Fully interactive checklist based on proper standard procedures for the PC-6. Includes custom camera behaviour for 'walkaround' interactivity with external aircraft elements!
- Accurate flight behaviour, including realistic stall modelling and beta simulation. Beta mode can be entered into under correctly controlled circumstances while in flight to allow for heart stopping dives while staying within the allowable range for flaps extension.
- Correctly replicated turboprop start up requirements have been implemented, allowing for varying ITT temperatures, up to and including catastrophic hot starts!
- Engine behaviour has been tuned and tested within the limitations of the default turboprop simulation to allow for a believable and approachable emulation of the well known PT6A-27.
- Custom skydiving altimeter included in the passenger configuration which is able to be zeroed to field elevation.
- Equipped with default avionics (G1000, KAP140, KR87 ADF) to allow for a wide range of functionality while providing a path for future simulation capabilities.
- 8 HD liveries