Nizhny Novgorod (colloquially often - Nizhny, from the 13th to the 17th century - Novgorod of the Nizov land, from October 7, 1932 to October 22, 1990 - Gorky) is a city in central Russia, the administrative center of the Volga Federal District and the Nizhny Novgorod Region. The second most populous city in the Volga Federal District and on the Volga River. Founded by some estimates on February 4 (10), 1221 by Vladimir Prince Yuri Vsevolodovich.
In this package you will see:
The Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin includes such objects as:
Kremlin wall with towers, Federal Treasury Department, 22nd Army Headquarters, Building of the Nizhny Novgorod Garrison Military Court, the Building of the Arbitration Court of the Nizhny Novgorod Region, Mikhailo-Arkhangelsk Cathedral, Nizhny Novgorod State Art Museum, Several different Kremlin buildings, Memorial complex in honor of Victory, Monument to the T- tank 34, Obelisk in honor of Minin and Pozharsky, Cross in honor of the millennium of the Baptism of Rus, Stone to the founders of Nizhny Novgorod, Memorial cross.
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Nizhny Novgorod Stadium (arena)
- Palace of Trade Unions
- Monument - boat "Hero"
- Church of the Nativity of John the Baptist
- Temple of the All-Merciful Savior
- Assumption Church
- Church of the Cathedral of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Stroganov)
- Transfiguration Cathedral
- Spassky old fair cathedral
- Fountain and monument to Kozma Minin on the Minin and Pozharsky square.
- The building of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation for the Nizhny Novgorod region
- Main fair house
- Bor bridge
- Kanavinsky bridge
- TC "Republic"
- SEC Fantastic
- Houses on the street. Verkhne-Pecherskaya
- "Big Brother" or "Screaming Tower"
- Monument "Meteor"
- Goat sculpture
- Two Metro Cash & Carry stores