Sharjah Airport (IATA: SHJ, ICAO: OMSJ) is an Airport located 7 nautical miles (13 km; 8.1 mi) East-Southeast of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. It is one the major airport in UAE which and also the third largest Middle East airfreight hub in cargo tonnage, Sharjah International Airport is home Base of the low-cost carrier Air Arabia. The Headquarters of Air Arabia is in the Sharjah Freight Center.
This product is compatible with MSFS2020.
- Highly detailed Sharjah Intl Airport (OMSJ).
- Highly detailed new Terminal Model which is Inaugurated on Oct 2020.
- Full Airport Layout Redesigned (Parking Positions and Taxiways Realworld)
- Full Dynamic lighting.
- Custom Animated Jetways, with Dynamic.
- Accurate custom Taxiway Signs and Ground Markings.
- Frame Rates Friendly